*Please note the document is translated by its original language so there can be issues on translation*
So in this week, we thought to write about the main problem which everyone has. After doing a proper research and getting help from our experienced team we share the knowledge we have.
What are the documents need when renting an apartment in Paris? How hard is it to find an apartment in Paris? As a student, as a professional or maybe as an investor these kind of problems are playing in your head. With over 10 years of experience, International Home Network got all your burdens off you, and here what we collected and what we got was many happy customers.
As an international student who are expecting to come to Paris and do your studies your best friend is Google to find most of the things, isn’t it? So you search this accommodation in Paris for students? Student apartments in Paris? And you want to know what kind of documents you need before renting an apartment in France.
Documents need to rent an apartment in France as a student:
- A letter from your guarantor in French (parents etc.)
- Guarantor information – ID photocopy
- Employment contract photocopy
- Last three payslips
- ID or passport
- Bank reference form (How to open a bank account in Paris) *will be discussed in next blog*
As professional who is expecting to move to France, you are definitely wondering the documents you need before renting an apartment in France.
Documents need to rent an apartment in France as a professional:
- ID or passport
- Proof of income (3x higher than the rent and charges)
- Last tax declaration
- Residence permit (a provisional letter from your landlord or your university should work).
- Bank reference form (how to open a bank account in Paris)
- It’s a lot of paperwork *Being honest*
- Be an early bird
- Specially students, book an apartment sooner, otherwise you will end up with nothing
- Translate everything you can into French.
- Have copies of everything (more than one)
- If your guarantor lives in France that would be great (But it’s fine tell us)
- Get a quittance de loyer (monthly receipt to acknowledge payment of the rent) from landlord
So what can we do for you?
Everyone likes to do things easily and without getting a lot of stuff on your shoulder. But a lot of paperwork is better than no paperwork. Contact us we are not another agency who leaves you half-way-through. We save your time & we release you from the unwanted stress. As a student rent an apartment in Paris is not a nightmare with us anymore.